The All-Rounder position is one of the 9 official positions available to Border agents, one of the 7 directly involved in combat, and one of the 3 a C-Rank trainee cannot work towards. All-Rounders must have at least 6000 individual points with both an Attacker and a Gunner Trigger. This definition extends to Attackers who can also fight as Shooters. A combatant that uses different types of Triggers, such as an Attacker who uses Sniper Triggers, is not considered an All-Rounder.
Prominent sub-classes are Close-Range and Middle-Range All-Rounders, depending on the All-Rounder's preferred fighting style and weapons. An All-Rounder who reaches the 6000 point mark with at least one Attacker, one Gunner and one Sniper Trigger earns the title of Perfect All-Rounder.
All-Rounders are renowned for their versatility and reliable fighting style. They can fight at multiple ranges, peppering the enemy with bullets from a safe distance or breaking their defenses with Attacker Triggers at close quarters, without any glaring weaknesses to speak of. Their flexibility however comes with a great deal of responsibility, and an All-Rounder is required to possess an outstanding eye for tactics and a cool head in battle, making it a position reserved for ditinguished agents.
List of All-RoundersEdit
Currently, there are 15 known All-Rounders in Border, corresponding to those who participate in Rank Battles. Out of them, only 3 utilize Gunner Triggers as Shooters. Reiji Kizaki is the only Perfect All-Rounder in Border. Tetsuji Arafune, who has reached Master Class with both an Attacker and a Sniper Trigger, is striving to become the second. Tsukihiko Amō was an All-Rounder prior to obtaining a Black Trigger.
The following All-Rounders are listed by their unit's ranking at the start of the current season of Rank Battles.
| Reiji Kizaki|
| Kyōsuke Karasuma|
| Ryō Utagawa|
| Ryūji Saeki|
| Jun Arashiyama|
| Ai Kitora|
| Mitsuru Tokieda|
| Shūji Miwa|
| Yukari Obishima|
| Yōko Katori|
| Kuniharu Kakizaki|
| Fumika Teruya|
| Satoru Hayakawa|
| Hidetaka Kitazoe|
| Takahiro Ebina|
- Due to the average level of Border agents increasing, some have advanced the suggestion that the All-Rounder threshold be raised to 8000 points.
- It is currently unknown if there exists a ranking specific to this position.
- It is possible that an agent who fulfills the requirements does not become an All-Rounder automatically, but must actively switch from their former class.
- All-Rounders are the only combat-oriented position not to have a dedicated class of Triggers, with the possible exception of Spotters.
- In the databook, Reiji is listed as a Perfect All-Rounder instead of simply an All-Rounder.