|“||Well, a massacre is only a figure of speech, but I'm really starting to want to move by body a bit. Big bro... No, captain.||”|
Lamvanein is a tall neighbor with long, messy red-brown and light green eyes. Like all other Aftokrator neighbors, he has two horns on his head. He has goat-like horns and a broad nose.
Lamvanein is a carefree and fun-loving individual, who has a liking for fighting. He also seems to have a lot of respect for Hairein. He is very arrogant in battle, but is able to admit his defeat and praise a strong opponent.
According to Azuma, Lamvanein knows his strengths and weaknesses and fights rationally. Despite his brutish appearance and his tough talk, he is a thinking fighter who does not act recklessly, actively covering his blind spots and thoroughly planning his attacks.
They appear to have a good relationship, but Hairein fears her cruel personality.
- (To Hairein) "Well, a massacre is only a figure of speech, but I'm really starting to want to move by body a bit. Big bro... No, captain." 
- Lamvanein (λαμβάνειν lambánein) is the present active infinitive of the Greek verb Lamvano (λαμβάνω lambánō), "to take/receive".
- According to volume 7, Lamvanein likes:
- Battling strong opponents
- Meat and alcohol
- According to Ashihara, his image of design is Akaoni (Red Demon).
|House Veltiston||Hairein • Lamvanein|
|House Ellin||Hyuse's Master • Hyuse|
|Unknown House||Enedra • Viza|
|Triggers||Alektor • Chelidon • Cloak • Lampyris • Organon • Radar • Speiraskia • Trion Receptor • Vorvoros|
|Trion Warriors||Bado • Bamster • Ilgar • Mole Mod • Rabbit • Rad • Vander|