–I've been indebted to Kuga-san for taking care of me ever since I was a newcomer. I want to repay that debt in full., Takumi Rindō.
Takumi is a middle-aged man with black, short, spiky hair, and stubble on his chin. Being a high-ranking member of Border, he usually wears a suit. He also wears glasses.
Takumi is a calm and care-free type, like Jin. Unlike most members of Border, he doesn't hate Neighbors, and he firmly believes that they can be friends of humans.
- (About Yūgo Kuga) "I've been indebted to Kuga-san for taking care of me ever since I was a newcomer. I want to repay that debt in full." 
- (To Tamakoma Second) "From now on, you are a team. With this team, you'll be promoted to Class-A, and then, will aim to be recruited to the Expeditionary Force." 
- (About Yūma Kuga, about Yūgo Kuga) "The one who thought of this system was your old man. When Border still had less than 10 members, he happily talked about it." 
- (About Yūma Kuga) "Have fun, Yuma. There are a lot of fun things for you to do." 
- "Takumi" (匠? ) means "craftsman, artisan, workman".
- "Rindō" (林藤? ) means "forest wisteria".
- He likes cigarettes, shio ramen, animals and fishing (he can't catch any).
- He bears a certain resemblance to both Leorio Paladiknight from Hunter × Hunter and Maes Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist, and they do in fact all share the same voice actor.